Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
The year's route will start at Cherwell School and go via the Pitt Rivers Museum, Modern Art Oxford, Oxford Town Hall and TOAD before reaching our centre for a final celebration.
Check out our final details document with everything you need to know ahead of the walk.
Friday 27 September 2019
Start time: Your start time is 6:30pm and registration will be open from 6pm at Cherwell School (North Site). Please make sure you are there by 6:30pm at the latest to sign in and pick up your t-shirt and route map.
Early bird: £25 (available before 29th June)
Full price: £30
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £80 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £75 pays for two Nutrition Workshops, allowing our Centre visitors to try different food and inspiring recipes to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £100 pays for two 2-hour Relaxation sessions for our centre visitors exploring ways to relax and find calmness in day to day life when dealing with the challenges of cancer.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Consider...
- Take a look at our 10 easy ways to fundraise
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale at work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.