Thank you so much to everyone who took part in Culture Crawl 2019 and made it such a huge success!
Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
6 miles. 6 stops. 6pm start.
Friday 26 June 2020
£15 – Earliest bird (until midnight Friday 30 August 2019)
£20 – Early bird (until midnight Friday 1 May 2020)
£25 – standard entry (until midnight Wednesday 24 June 2020)
£50 – on the night registration (available from 5pm to 5.30pm on Friday 26 June 2020)
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £80 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £60 pays for two hours of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2-hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Consider...
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale at work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.