Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
This year's route will take you on the Mersey Ferry, to the Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral, Western Approaches – Liverpool War Rooms and World Museum.
Check out our final details document to find out key information about the night and the final route.
Friday 27 September 2019
Your start time is 5.40pm (sharp) as the ferry will be departing at this time. Registration will be open from 5pm at Seacombe Ferry Terminal (CH44 6NR). We recommend you arrive at the very latest by 5.15pm to pick up your t-shirts and board the boat as it will be departing at 5.40pm (no later). However if you’d like to collect your t-shirts from the centre you can from Monday 23rd September.
Early bird: £15 (available before 29th June)
Full price: £20
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £50 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer. We are on hand with tips and advice to make your fundraising journey easier.
- £50 pays for an hour of immediate advice and support for someone just diagnosed with cancer with a Cancer Support Specialist.
- £80 pays for two 2 hour exercise sessions such as Yoga or Tai Chi for our centre visitors exploring ways to help build strength and confidence during cancer treatment and afterwards.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Try...
- Take a look at our 10 fundraising tips
- Getting rid of some of your unwanted things and having a car boot sale.
- Going without and giving up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and asking people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.