Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
On our 6 mile route we are so excited to confirm the Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust, St Georges Tron church, The National Piping centre, the Glasgow Science Centre, Brodies LLP and The Hunterian museum.
See our final details document with everything you need to know ahead of the walk. The Culture Crawl Glasgow number is 0141 225 0081 should there be any problems on the evening.
Friday 20th September 2019
Your start time is 6:30pm and registration will be open at 5pm at The Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust. We recommend you arrive close to 5pm so you have time to look around, but make sure you are there by 6pm at the very latest to sign in and pick up your t-shirt.
Early bird: £20 (available before 28th June)
Full price: £25
Your registration fee helps us cover the cost of the event and we ask you try and raise £100 so we can help even more people with cancer.
Places are limited so register now!
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer.
- £75 pays for two Nutrition Workshops, allowing our Centre visitors to try different food and inspiring recipes to help people eat well and feel better during cancer treatment.
- £100 pays for two 2-hour Relaxation sessions for our centre visitors exploring ways to relax and find calmness in day to day life when dealing with the challenges of cancer.
Trying to think of ways to reach your fundraising target, why not:
- Take a look at our 10 easy ways to fundraise
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
Get some inspiration by reading Jackie's story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.
Watch our video of highlights from Culture Crawl Glasgow 2017 to get a taste of what's in store in Glasgow this year.