Thank you to everyone who took part in Culture Crawl 2019, we had an amazing night and thank you for all of your support.
Walk to remember, walk for your loved ones and walk with friends.
Experience a year’s worth of Edinburgh culture in one night and help people with cancer.
Along the route you'll experience interesting buildings, live entertainment, food, and a taster of the life-changing support we provide in our Centres.
So join us with your friends and explore spectacular buildings and amazing culture first hand.
Friday 9th October 2019
Early bird - £20 (available until midnight on 26th June)
Full price - £25
On the night - £30
The money you raise is really important to allow us to continue supporting people with cancer at Maggie's Edinburgh.
- £100 pays for two 2-hour Relaxation sessions for our centre visitors exploring ways to relax and find calmness in day to day life when dealing with the challenges of cancer.
Stuck for fundraising ideas? Why not...
- Take a look at our 10 easy ways to fundraise
- Get rid of some of your unwanted things and have a car boot sale.
- Go without and give up something you would really miss, like sweets, cigarettes or alcohol and ask people to sponsor you for each day you manage.
- Get baking and hold a bake sale in work.
For some inspiration read Jackie's Story and find out why she took part in Culture Crawl.